Provisioning and Dispatch Coordinator
The provisioning and dispatch coordinator will be responsible for broadband qualification, installation and management of carrier’s product information within Corporate IT Solutions database. In addition, the Coordinator will also be responsible for the coordination and scheduling of field service technicians to CIS customer locations for the installation and troubleshooting of networking and IT hardware. The provisioning and dispatch Coordinator will demonstrate the ability to track work from time of request to completion and effectively communicate to internal resources any potential issues with meeting required milestones.
- 4 year college degree preferred but will consider relevant work experience in lieu of 4 year degree.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi task in a fast past environment.
- Demonstrable success in discussing technical issues with both technical and non-technical contacts.
- Must be able to effectively manage and communicate project timelines and status updates to management.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent PC Skills utilizing Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to multi-task in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines.
- Manage the implementation of broadband internet connections for new and existing clients.
- Be able to contact and schedule remote field service technicians as required for customer projects and repair requests. For both emergency/repair and new installation projects.
- Maintain internal database for Internet Service Providers and Field Service Technicians including but not limited to pricing, contract terms and overall availability.
- Will be responsible for collecting and documenting field service technicians pay rate, skill set, w-9 tax forms as well as contracts between technicians and CIS for any new technicians that are identified thru scheduling efforts.
- Manage an inbound call que to take inbound calls from ISP’s that are installing broadband service. Will also need to document in the customers project tracking document confirmation of install, IP information and any pertinent notes from the ISP’s installation.
- Ability to work in a team environment required
- Notify customer locations of ISP and CIS tech dispatches either via email or phone call depending upon specific client requests.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Base Compensation $12/hr depending upon experience. To be re-evaluated after 90 days.
- $100 per month medical allowance
- 15 days Personal Time Off (yearly)
- Paid major holidays