PHOENIX — [April 2nd, 2019] — Channel Partners has announced that Corporate IT Solutions (CIS) is a finalist in the inaugural Channel Partners Excellence in Digital Services Awards.
Corporate IT Solutions is a Top 5 finalist for the Cloud Builder Award. Winners will be announced during a networking reception held as a part of the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, April 9-12, at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
The Excellence in Digital Service Awards, presented for the first time this year, recognize partners who deliver stellar business outcomes for their clients. Recognition is provided in 10 categories, with two additional awards presented for special achievement among all applicants.
The 10 categories are:
- Cloud Builder Award for excellence in helping customers cloudify their business
- Vanguard Award for partners that turned their digital transformation expertise inward to revitalize their business
- Code Controller for partners that help customers with custom code development for deployment
- Consultant of the Year for excellence in developing, provisioning and managing personalized, specialized IT services
- Brand Builder for partners that use improved processes and insights to improve their client’s end-customer experience and thus increase brand loyalty and profit margins
- Master of Disaster for partners that take creative steps to protect customers from data loss and the resulting business disruption
- Next-Gen Telecom Award for excellence in delivering telecommunications and collaboration capabilities including client/user support
- Purveyor of Productivity for excellence in helping customers wring maximum value out of their investments in people, systems and technology
- Visionary Award for partners that employed newer, cutting-edge technologies including machine learning, AI, virtual or augmented reality, blockchain or IoT as the primary enablers of their solutions
- White Hat Award for partners who protect customers from cyberthreats or provide physical security through such means as video surveillance projects
The two special awards are:
- Vertical Virtuoso for excellence in retail, health care or another vertical
- Digi Master for the partner entry that exhibited maximum digital transformation brilliance
The awards are open only to channel partners — agents, VARs, dealers, SIs, MSPs, consultants and other partner firms.
Applicants submitted case studies of projects they had completed in the previous year. Submissions were judged by the Channel Partners editorial staff and members of the Channel Partners Advisory Board.
“We were impressed with the quality of the entries in our first Digi awards,” said Lorna Garey, editor-in-chief for Channel Partners. “Being named a finalist is an achievement. Our judges, including CompTIA’s Carolyn April, IDC’s Sean Riley and Forrester’s Jay McBain, are longtime channel watchers who know what it takes for partners to move their customers into the digital future.”
Corporate IT Solutions is honored for their case study about their Restaurant Franchisee customer with over 1400 locations, an extremely complex project. It involved a UCaaS upgrade from a PBX system delivered by SimpleVoIP, the VoIP solution CIS provides. The savings from this voice project funded upgrades for the whole network: Cisco Merakis for every location, a Velocloud SD-WAN solution in the customer’s Data Centers and Call Centers, and a wireless CradlePoint backup at each location. CIS helped the customer realize an estimated cost savings of seven figures annually by cutting out POTS lines and providing a more efficient network. It allowed for a better end-user experience in the call center through its managed UCaaS solution (SimpleVoIP), now that the deployed SD-WAN solution allowed for improved reliability, ease of operations, and high performance. The network was also flexible to fit the needs of customer.
CIS demonstrated flexibility and out-of-the-boxing thinking by putting customer’s business needs first – always ready to pivot and provide a holistic solution when the needs of the customer changes. The agnostic engineering approach and hands-on knowledge of different systems gives CIS the ability to deliver a solution that goes above and beyond telecom and focused on customer satisfaction. Most importantly, this was enabled by the Technical Assistance Centers of CIS that provided implementation services, field services, and proactive 24/7/365 monitoring and support.
About Corporate IT Solutions, Inc.
Corporate IT Solutions (CIS) is a forward-thinking managed services provider that enables distributed enterprises’ connectivity by building flexible SD-WAN or hybrid networks with a focus on providing proactive 24/7/365 network monitoring and management. With over a decade of experience in the distributed retail, restaurant, healthcare, financial services, banking, and manufacturing industries, CIS understands its customers’ business needs for a compliant network without downtime and complexity. CIS manages over 33,500+ locations for its enterprise customers and has deployed these sites onto SD-WAN or hybrid infrastructures from their Technical Assistance Centers in Orange County, California, and Boise, Idaho. CIS has developed its own tools using SNMP, ICMP, and API integrations in a single interface to automate event detection, issue correlation, and monitoring for their clients. For more information, visit www.CorpITSolutions.com.
Corporate IT Solutions Contact:
Corporate IT Solutions
About Channel Partners
For more than 25 years, Channel Partners has been the undisputed leader in providing news, analysis and education to the indirect sales channels serving the business technology and communications industry. In addition, Channel Partners online delivers a constant content stream of unique and breaking industry news, feature articles and premium downloadable content. As official media of Channel Partners Conference & Expo and Channel Partners Evolution, Channel Partners is the market leader that channel professionals turn to first.