Project Manager – The project manager will be responsible for managing customer relationships and product related projects for Corporate IT Solutions. These product related projects will be associated with network installations, monitoring services and customer requested IT projects in the retail, restaurant, convenience and hospitality fields. The Project Manager will demonstrate the ability to conduct professional presentations and weekly status calls for customers regarding the projects at hand as well as be able to articulate deadlines and milestones to upper management.
- 4 year college degree required.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage team in the accomplishment of common goals; ability to identify and break down obstacles in the path of project plan.
- Demonstrable success in discussing technical issues with both technical and non-technical contacts.
- Must be able to effectively manage and communicate project timelines and status updates to upper management. Both internal and external.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Excellent PC Skills utilizing Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to multi-task in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines.
- Preferred 2 years technical project/account management experience in retail, restaurant, convenience and/or hospitality organizations.
- Manage the implementation of broadband based networks for new and existing clients.
- Work proficiently with telco providers and wiring technicians across the country.
- Manage large-scale, complex projects with both technology and operational components, holding resources accountable for timeline, removing obstacles and escalating issues as needed.
- Prepare status updates for management team and customers; include identifying significant wins, losses, risks, issues and opportunities.
- Conduct and drive weekly customer project status meetings via phone and web-conferencing.
- Ability to travel required
- Ability to work in a team environment required
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Base Compensation DOE
- Medical allowance after 60 days
- 15 days Personal Time Off (yearly)
- Paid major holidays