Effective decision support combines expertise with deep industry experience. Let CIS provide the business intelligence necessary to make effective network investment decisions.
Network Audit & Analysis
CIS offers a comprehensive audit and analysis process that creates a network game plan to improve, update or completely transform existing network infrastructure. Based on knowledge generated by the CIS monitoring platform, poorly performing sites or antiquated technology are identified and recommendations made on a per site basis.
- A sophisticated, proprietary monitoring platform
- Three-day turnaround once information is gathered and transitioned on all sites
- Deep industry knowledge regarding technology, hardware and software
- Flexibility to rapidly address network pain points by providing recommendations, engineering support and project management to ensurethat timelines are met and costs minimized
CIS is more than a consultant; we deliver turnkey support for Request for Proposal (RFP) processes as a completely independent organization unaligned with any carrier or technology. CIS minimizes the cost and complexity of any network project.
- Streamlining of broadband and MPLS providers, RFP criterion and carrier involvement
- An expanded knowledge base and feedback to drive smarter and lower cost solutions
- A partner who sits on your side of the table to help you make better, more informed decisions
Hardware Recommendation & Certification
The CIS engineering bench is deep and includes certified experts for all major and minor hardware providers such as Cisco, Juniper, Foritnet, CheckPoint, WatchGuard, SonicWall, CradlePoint and others. Regardless of the client’s existing hardware investment, CIS is able to support upgrades to current infrastructure or develop a strategy for network replacement if necessary. Based on the client’s cost threshold, CIS makes recommendations about network redesign and redeployment as well as managing PCI-compliant hardware configuration and rollout of new sites.